Saturday, December 11, 2004

Hi. My laptop hasn't been working in almost a month. I swear that's why I disappeared.

So much to say, but I still have 2 more finals to take in the morning, so I'm going to put this off for another day or two. There are pictures to be seen here, if you're interested, and as soon as I get my Halloween pictures onto a picture CD, those will be there too. There are a few pictures of Jarrod in all of his beauty there, but they really don't do him justice - I'll steal some of his pictures from his web album eventually to show you. I'm terrified of linking it from here, of course.

I'll be back tomorrow or Sunday, I promise.

posted by Nicole @ 1:41 AM


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

nicole: 19-year-old LSU sophomore. biochemistry, pre-med. native new orleanian. starbucks barista. borderline alcoholic. addicted to facebook, red bull and vodka, and college football. a little neurotic, extremely indecisive, and often irresponsible.

dailies
aja
carly
betsy
dc pierson
j-mo & ed
siobhan
this fish
tony pierce

archives

November 2003
December 2003
January 2004
February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
February 2005
May 2005

email me
n lamonte at yahoo dot com