Saturday, September 11, 2004

It's game day! I love Baton Rouge during football season - walking down Highland towards the stadium wiht hundreds of other students, all dressed in purple and gold and screaming LSU cheers the whole way. Everyone just seems happier on game weekends.

So today is our chance to redeem ourselves after the tragedy that was last weekend. Next weekend will be the first SEC game at Auburn, and then football season will really be in full swing.

Oh, Carly? You have no idea how happy it made me to hear that you'd watched the LSU-OSU game. Of course, if I had friends who hated the Tigers, I'd be inclined to get new friends, but I suppose that's your call. And truthfully, I got fed up at halftime too - we were drenched and pised off, so Mary and I walked from the stadium to Canes during the halftime show, then walked back to my place to watch the second half on ESPN. In retrospect, I wish I had been there for the winning overtime, but whatever, I got to dry off and eat chicken.

Geaux Tigers!

posted by Nicole @ 1:22 PM


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

nicole: 19-year-old LSU sophomore. biochemistry, pre-med. native new orleanian. starbucks barista. borderline alcoholic. addicted to facebook, red bull and vodka, and college football. a little neurotic, extremely indecisive, and often irresponsible.

dailies
aja
carly
betsy
dc pierson
j-mo & ed
siobhan
this fish
tony pierce

archives

November 2003
December 2003
January 2004
February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
February 2005
May 2005

email me
n lamonte at yahoo dot com