Tuesday, June 08, 2004

When I'm starting a conversation with a friend of mine, I rarely say hello. I just start talking and hope they have caller ID. I don't usually say goodbye either, which apparently bothers some people. Especially Elise, but just about everything bothers her these days, so we won't even go there.

I've been rearranging all of the things in my room lately to accomodate everything I had to unpack after I moved out of the dorm, and I came across my old CDs from 10th and 11th grade, during the obligatory teenage girl boy band phase, so all day I've been listening to songs like Quit Playing Games With My Heart and Tearing Up My Heart. It's sickening, really. What's even more sickening is that I still remember all of the words. It's a good thing I'm home alone.

The bad thing about being home all day with nothing to do and no money to spend is that I start making wishlists on shopping web sites. If I actually buy everything I claim I'm going to, I'll be able to wear 3 different outfits every day with no overlap. But I won't have time to show them off, because I will have bought so many books that it will take me the rest of my life to read them all.

But I don't have the money for countless outfits just yet, so it's 2:30 and I'm already stressing out about what to wear to TJ's tonight. If I have to wear my white miniskirt one more time I think I'm going to throw it away. Not really, I love that skirt, but there are only so many times I can wear the same 4 skirts in my closet that I can still tolerate. It's looking like I'm going to be raiding Diana's closet tonight.

A few nights ago, I switched the comments over to Blogger's new system, but I'm about to switch back to e-netation, even though it took me hours to get the new ones working. Hmph.

posted by Nicole @ 1:42 PM


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

nicole: 19-year-old LSU sophomore. biochemistry, pre-med. native new orleanian. starbucks barista. borderline alcoholic. addicted to facebook, red bull and vodka, and college football. a little neurotic, extremely indecisive, and often irresponsible.

dailies
aja
carly
betsy
dc pierson
j-mo & ed
siobhan
this fish
tony pierce

archives

November 2003
December 2003
January 2004
February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
February 2005
May 2005

email me
n lamonte at yahoo dot com