Tuesday, June 22, 2004

This morning, JMo asked: So are you gonna go for this Jared guy, and stake your claim on the hottest guy in New Orleans?

And the answer is: I will continue to pursue Jared for as long as it is complicated.

See, I have this sickness. I'm strangely drawn to guys who are completely unattainable, and Jared, between his being so incredibly attractive and still not calling me after all this time, fits that profile perfectly. Once he's attainable, I will probably lose interest, just like I have time and time again with all of the other guys who actually call when they say they are going to.

I've said that I have trouble getting guys to stick around once I've initially gotten their attention. This is something of a lie, because plenty of guys have attempted to stick around, and I have promptly run away from them. I just don't understand boys like that, for some reason. Where's the fun?

Why do you think I've been enamored with Aaron for over two and a half years now? Because he makes it difficult for me to maintain anything for a significant period of time, and that just makes me want it even more. I'd like to think that if Aaron ever does come to his senses and realize how compatible we are, I would be perfectly content with the fact that I'd finally have everything I've been wanting for so long. But the truth is, I would probably end up freaking out and running away. It's just in my nature, I suppose.

posted by Nicole @ 10:22 PM


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

nicole: 19-year-old LSU sophomore. biochemistry, pre-med. native new orleanian. starbucks barista. borderline alcoholic. addicted to facebook, red bull and vodka, and college football. a little neurotic, extremely indecisive, and often irresponsible.

dailies
aja
carly
betsy
dc pierson
j-mo & ed
siobhan
this fish
tony pierce

archives

November 2003
December 2003
January 2004
February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
February 2005
May 2005

email me
n lamonte at yahoo dot com