Friday, May 21, 2004

So, you want to know what I did while I was in Grand Isle, Middle of Nowhere, Louisiana. I'll tell you - during the day, we watched a lot of basketball games and The Inferno reruns. We played beach volleyball on the not-so-beautiful beach. I got a tan. We slept in late. We had a bonfire one night. We played a few very absurd drinking games. We got way too drunk the last night. All in all, it was a nice way to recover from finals week.

It has occurred to me that I refer to two different Nicks on a regular basis but never distinguish between the two. Let's distinguish, shall we? Nick B lives with Jacob (the redhead) and Lyle. He came to Panama City with us on Spring Break, he has an adorable girlfriend named Leigh, and he has kicked my ass at poker. Nick H is the Nick I made references to last summer, for those of you who kept up with my life in the diary-x days. We sort of had a thing going on for a while, which I subsequently screwed up. He lived in my dorm, and he came with us to Grand Isle.

So now you know.

It is shaping up to be a very long, very boring summer. I cannot wait to move into my new apartment and get back to LSU life.

posted by Nicole @ 12:19 AM


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

nicole: 19-year-old LSU sophomore. biochemistry, pre-med. native new orleanian. starbucks barista. borderline alcoholic. addicted to facebook, red bull and vodka, and college football. a little neurotic, extremely indecisive, and often irresponsible.

dailies
aja
carly
betsy
dc pierson
j-mo & ed
siobhan
this fish
tony pierce

archives

November 2003
December 2003
January 2004
February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
February 2005
May 2005

email me
n lamonte at yahoo dot com