Wednesday, May 12, 2004

The finals countdown as of right now: 4 down, 2 to go, and only 10 milligrams of Adderall consumed in the process (so far). I have a lot of studying to do right now, so I'm just going to leave you with this picture and a little story to go along with it.

SeanM's birthday was about a week before Spring Break, and the boys had a party at LyleJacob&Nick's apartment to celebrate. That is Lyle in the picture, incidentally. This was a few days before my appointment to get blonde highlights put in my hair, so I wore my Redheads Have More Fun t-shirt for the last time. I drank quite a bit of Bacardi, made quite a few drunken phone calls, and wound up passing out rather early in the night. Anyway, the guys have a lot of parties at their place, so naturally, their furniture is kind of torn up as a result. Their couch got the worst of it - the entire back is completely gone now. So what would be the back of the couch is pushed up against the fireplace and the snake's tanks, and there's a crevice between what's left of the couch and the wall. I must have had more to drink than I thought I had, because I decided that that would be the perfect place to pass out. The next day, I woke up covered in the dust that had been collecting in there over the past few months.

Anyway, Amanda has a webshots album of pictures from various parties throughout the semester, and she added this picture with the following caption:
"Drunks! I swear... some people just drink too damn much...pshh! Redheads pass out first."

posted by Nicole @ 3:28 AM


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

nicole: 19-year-old LSU sophomore. biochemistry, pre-med. native new orleanian. starbucks barista. borderline alcoholic. addicted to facebook, red bull and vodka, and college football. a little neurotic, extremely indecisive, and often irresponsible.

dailies
aja
carly
betsy
dc pierson
j-mo & ed
siobhan
this fish
tony pierce

archives

November 2003
December 2003
January 2004
February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
February 2005
May 2005

email me
n lamonte at yahoo dot com