Friday, March 19, 2004

I would like to tell you what I did last night. The problem, though, is that I don't remember the majority of the night.

I remember that for some stupid reason, Natalia, Leslie, Sarah, and I decided to wear costume hats out to Reggie's. Talia's was a police hat, Leslie's was a cowboy hat, Sarah's was an army hat, and I was a sailor. I remember drinking a lot of Bacardi before we left, and I remember standing in a very long line to get into the bar. I remember Justin Vincent handing me a shot of Everclear, and Natalia handing me a shot of 151, and Sarah handing me another shot of Everclear. I remember waking up in Leslie's bed this morning.

Okay, here's a question: Why do people drink Everclear? Seriously, shooting it straight is like shooting rubbing alcohol. It honestly hurt drinking it. And it royally fucked me up. That is going on my "Never Drinking Again" list right under tequila.

(By this, I mean I'll never drink it straight again. I couldn't live without Hand Grenades from Bourbon Street, which have lots of Everclear but enough melon liqueur and whatever else they put in them to not taste like liquid death.)

This morning I stumbled into my dorm room and moaned to Elise, "I'm not drinking again for a very long time."
Without missing a beat, she told me, "Spring break is in two weeks."

So I'm not drinking again for two weeks.

posted by Nicole @ 1:37 PM


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

nicole: 19-year-old LSU sophomore. biochemistry, pre-med. native new orleanian. starbucks barista. borderline alcoholic. addicted to facebook, red bull and vodka, and college football. a little neurotic, extremely indecisive, and often irresponsible.

dailies
aja
carly
betsy
dc pierson
j-mo & ed
siobhan
this fish
tony pierce

archives

November 2003
December 2003
January 2004
February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
February 2005
May 2005

email me
n lamonte at yahoo dot com