Saturday, February 07, 2004

Last night was rough for me, Natalia, and Leslie. We finished off bottles of Bacardi and GreyGoose and succeeded in completely trashing a friend's apartment. I guess that's what he gets for leaving 3 drunk girls and 2 drunk guys alone (with no cars) at his apartment while he went to New Orleans. He came home to find that Talia had thrown Jolly Ranchers all over the living room floor and spilled a box of nails on his bed, Leslie had stolen 2 pairs of his boxers and thrown his girlfriend's underwear all over his bedroom, and Marc had spilled cranberry juice and Bacardi all over the white carpet. We re-named his new dog Parker and tried to teach it to only answer to that name. Natalia and Marc got in a big fight about the problems they'd had when they dated back in high school (this is not the same Marc that I dated, mind you). Leslie woke up this morning without a shirt on. We decided to act like 8th graders for the night and played spin the bottle. I kissed 6 people in the span of an hour. I missed four classes this morning waiting for someone with a car to get back.

Yes, we are very obnoxious people. It seems I was the most low-key person there, and I am not a low-key person by nature.

Funny story - I borrowed one of Natalia's shirts, a fairly revealing V-neck. Natalia always looks fantastic in it, but I just don't have the same cleavage that she has, so Leslie told me, "I'll give you cleavage." I was wearing a push-up bra already, but I am quite the flat-chested girl, and it just wasn't cutting it. So Leslie, a 36C, gave me one of her bras (with more push-up padding in it) to put on top of my bra. Then she tied it in a knot behind my back. But oh no, it does not stop there - then I put on a tank top with a built-in bra underneath Natalia's shirt. The results were incredible! Now, I'm used to faking my cleavage - several of the guys I've slept with have been somewhat disappointed once we reached the bedroom - but last night? I had some serious breasts, y'all.

Right before we left her apartment, Leslie gave me some advice for the night: "Nicole, you're wearing 3 bras, so you'll look pretty stupid with your shirt off. Please don't have sex with anyone tonight."

posted by Nicole @ 1:53 AM


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

nicole: 19-year-old LSU sophomore. biochemistry, pre-med. native new orleanian. starbucks barista. borderline alcoholic. addicted to facebook, red bull and vodka, and college football. a little neurotic, extremely indecisive, and often irresponsible.

dailies
aja
carly
betsy
dc pierson
j-mo & ed
siobhan
this fish
tony pierce

archives

November 2003
December 2003
January 2004
February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
February 2005
May 2005

email me
n lamonte at yahoo dot com