Saturday, December 13, 2003

You've gotta love it when the last two questions on your biology final are "Who won the SEC Championship?" and "Who would win in a fight: Mike the Tiger or UGA's ugly bulldog mascot?"

Yesterday, a guy that I sort of know offered me a free ticket to the SugarBowl. The problem is this: I have a feeling that "free" means "you can pay me in sexual favors after the game," which I'm not so much into. As much as I want to be at that game, I am not whoring myself out in the name of football. It hurt me terribly to turn down that seat.

I'm a mere 24 hours away from being home for 5 weeks. I'm going back to bars that don't close at 2 am, Cafe du Monde, Bourbon Street, working at PJs, staying out until sunrise, sleeping in ridiculously late. And there are new things, too: friends who went away to college will be shocked when they see me now.

On an entirely different note, the past few days have been rather stressful. On top of it being finals week, one of my closest friends is in some serious legal trouble at the moment. I don't want to divulge any details, but suffice to say that LSU would not be the same without Brad, and I'm worried sick about him.

One last thing before I have to run - who honestly gives a final at 3 o'clock in the afternoon on a Saturday? Doesn't my chemistry teacher understand that there is a finals-are-over party on the first floor tonight?

posted by Nicole @ 2:37 AM


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

nicole: 19-year-old LSU sophomore. biochemistry, pre-med. native new orleanian. starbucks barista. borderline alcoholic. addicted to facebook, red bull and vodka, and college football. a little neurotic, extremely indecisive, and often irresponsible.

dailies
aja
carly
betsy
dc pierson
j-mo & ed
siobhan
this fish
tony pierce

archives

November 2003
December 2003
January 2004
February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
February 2005
May 2005

email me
n lamonte at yahoo dot com